That was like having Mr and Mrs Hoofball back in charge.

Did learn one thing, Hull should be $51+ to win the play-offs.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 7:56 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: RE: [Aurora Bog Smashers] Hull

I had not realised it was away.

2.0

Wolves players will have expended more energy this begging their agents for a
move than they will vs hull

On 15/04/2016 7:41 PM, "Rog & Rita" <rognr...@exemail.com.au> wrote:

Yes, it could be another goalless bore but we have two shots on target (400
away fans whisked off to hospital in a state of shock).

One in the 81st minute just after Hull have their third player sent off.

Another in injury time when a hoofball from Ikeme gets caught in a raging gale
off the North Sea.