Is there a date in June that'd suit a few more of us?

On the 28th I don't want to be left under the malevolent influence of just
Elliot and Jim after Marcus leaves.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Matt Leese
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:30 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Aurora Bog Smashers] Wolves Drinks 28th May

I've got a wedding on the 28th (not mine.....), so it's a no for me
unfortunately.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:26 AM, Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:

I cannot.  Missus is having an operation on the Thursday and will be out of
action

On 18 May 2016 at 19:59, Marcus Chantry <mwchan...@gmail.com> wrote:

The list has gone very quiet since we decided on the 28th May for the end of
season and farewell Les drinks.

Can I get a quick reply from everyone who is coming along?  Also, if you know
somebody who is no longer on the list but might want to come along e.g. Dave
Edwards, can you please let them know the date, time and venue so they can come
along too.

Saturday 28th May
11am
The Crystal Palace Hotel (staring venue)

Many thanks,
Marcus

--
Championship Champions 2015/6