From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M Chantry
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:35 PM
To: NSWolves
Subject: [Aurora Bog Smashers] Bruce or Martinez?

Someone's taking the piss now.  We've gone from being about to appoint someone
who's just been chosen as the manager of Spain, to being linked with two of the
worst managers around, in Steve Bruce & Roberto Martinez.

I though the new owners had good advisers on their side??  WTF??

Sent using iPad Pro.

--
Championship Champions 2015/6

Championship Champions 2015/6