In that case my money would be on him staying until 2030, if not longer.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:25 AM
To: nswolves
Subject: Re: [Boo! Zenga out!] What a waste

Mol mix is saying that Zenga will be sacked if we lose on Saturday, if not
before.

What a farce

On 19 October 2016 at 08:12, <paul.cr...@intralox.com> wrote:

Apparently 11 shots and 4 on target tonight for us.

Initial report infers a close game with Brighton hanging on at the end.

Feel a big win against Leeds next up will put us back on track.

OODCL

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – Snack

ANZ / SEA

Mobile:  +61 409025500 <tel:%2B61%20409025500>

Sydney Office: +61 2 87650374 <tel:%2B61%202%2087650374>

Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com

ILOX_email___logo

intralox.com