Morning STEVE,
No confirmation of Lambert yet?

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Nov 2016, at 6:46 PM, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:

Meh. See how the results go.

Start at midday {tell Elliot it's two so when we get thrown out at half two
we've had a few}?

On 1 Nov 2016 1:35 pm,
<paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>> wrote:
How about we have a new Manager / pre-Christmas drinks do?

I'm available any time after 20th November.

When are you next down here Roger?

Paul Crowe
Account Manager - Snack
ANZ / SEA
Mobile:  +61 409025500<tel:%2B61%20409025500>
Sydney Office: +61 2 87650374<tel:%2B61%202%2087650374>
Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>

<image001.png>
intralox.com<http://intralox.com>