Thanks mate. This is the equivalent of Newcastle in 2002 or whenever it
was.

Lambert is changing things. Exciting times again. Was a full strength stoke
side too.

On 8 Jan 2017 4:17 am, <paul.cr...@intralox.com> wrote:

My deepest condolences to you and your family STEVE. Our thoughts are with
you. Great that you were able to be there for your Dad.
Think I'll wait until later before waking Mrs C, watching UK Sky news at
the moment hopefully for a glimpse of the Wolves.

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jan 2017, at 4:05 AM, Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:

Mrs C getting woken soon and put to use?