I thought we would win every game for the rest of the season.  FA final on
the Saturday, playoff final on the Monday.

With the FA cup under our belts, we are 1-1 against Sheffield Wednesday
with 1 minute of injury time remaining.

In a very late substitution George Ndah is tipped off a stretcher on the
edge of the 18 yard box for a corner.  He flings his foot at the ball, his
leg detaches at the knee, and the flying leg toe-pokes the ball into the
net. 2-1