I don't know if anyone else has watched Nuno's first interview and also the
first press conference, but aside from using the word adapt about 5,000 times,
he doesn't seem that keen to share any insights to his coaching style or what
qualities he brings to Wolves (despite repeated questioning).

I'm excited to see how things develop but I hope he's not just going to be a
Mendes puppet.

Sent using iPad Pro.