Here's 10 minutes of highlights from a Derby site.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/blog/iframe/stream-video/15638#t=00:00:03
Haven't seen us play like that since Chelsea away in 1960 when we won 5-1.

-----Original Message-----
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
james graves
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 8:00 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Boo! Nuno out!] 2 out of 2!

Has anyone watch the games live or championship highlights . Channel 5 show a
highlights show on sat night in uk.
I'm  not sure if Australia is allowed to view this as a download doesn't let me
do anything with it .
Anyone watched wolves TV ?? Looks like they will show all wolves home games
which u can view for 5 quid

Sent from my iPhone