Thought this was going to ask "Who's got a squeaky bum ahead of tonight's game?"

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 2:34 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: [Boo! Nuno out!] Faggots

Anyone seen where you can buy the Black Country food 'faggots' in Sydney.

We are have a day at work to celebrate diversity where everyone has to bring a
food of their culture.  I said I was bringing pigs trotters or faggots and the
marketing manager said it was inappropriate to bring faggots.

So I'm bringing some, even if I have to mek em meself.