You've got the wrong bloke Paul.

When you're sat in row zed and the ball hits your head, that's Zahhh moorrr rah

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
paul.cr...@intralox.com
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:57 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Boo! Nuno out!] Longing for hoofball

If he’d hit it first time with his left peg it would have ended up in row z of
the South Bank. Ruben knew what he was doing and needed a deft controlling
touch before dispatching his wonder strike!!

He reminds me of Kenny Hibbit, our last great midfielder who could smack them
in regularly from outside the box!