They don't put out the handicap with Sportsbet until quite close to the start
of the season.

So if our price to win the league starts to tumble as it did last pre-season
after we bought some decent players our handicap will dive as well.

Last season's promoted teams with their points total and this season's handicap
was as follows.

Newcastle 94 and 37

Brighton 93 and 44 (Highest handicap)

Huddersfield 81 and 44

So if we reach 100 points don't expect too much of a handicap next season.

I'll see if I can find Reading's handicap after their 106 points.