Club med  as this will be the package deal from China ... if wolves has to have
a club med were would it be  ??
Heath town high rise overlooking the canal

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2018, at 2:23 pm,
"paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>"
<paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>> wrote:

I wonder how much te difference will be between what the claimed sponsorship
amount will be and what Fosun actually pay?

Over to the creative Accountants and FFP experts.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 2:18 PM
To: nswolves <nswolves@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com>>
Subject: Re: [Boo! Nuno out!] Great time to be a Wolves fan

I wonder which Fosun company will become a shirt sponsor for Wolves once Jez
Moxey's Money Shot deal expires.

On 23 April 2018 at 13:42, james graves
<codsall...@hotmail.com<mailto:codsall...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Gold and red could u imagine that flying down the wing .. Wolverhampton
shutting down for Chinese New Year every house having a waving lucky cat in the
pouch
Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2018, at 12:59 pm, Steven Millward