We just lost to Derby with 97yo Nugent scoring.

In the old days that would have caused a meltdown but nowadays in our more
mature phase it's just a shrug of the shoulders.

Have faith, even if you're not a believer in superstitious mumbo jumbo.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 7:15 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: [Boo! Nuno out!] All quiet

I know we have lost people and not recruited replacement at NSWolves but there
is no chat. We got dicked by Chelsea in 2003 and the messages were mental. It
might have been due to the bog smashing, but there was chatter.

We have more international players, skilful players, quality players than ever
(since the 50s) . I suppose the squeaky wheel gets the grease. We are happier
moaning and have never learned to talk about how great it is now