Did you have a bet on 1-1 Jim?

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
james graves
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2018 8:53 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Boo! Nuno out!] What a team!

Top six till the end of the season

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Sep 2018, at 11:40 am, Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:

I think we will be top 6 by the end of october

On Sun, 23 Sep. 2018, 11:09 am , <paul.cr...@intralox.com> wrote:

If only Traore had squared it left or right in the last minute!!

A win against Southampton next week would cement an excellent start to the
season. Think we will score more than one next week!

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – Food

ANZ / SEA

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd