Europe ...not next season I think it would take to much away from the squad
with injuries and the extra travel .
We played well against Cardiff if the score was 4 nil don’t think they could
have moaned about it .
Saiss was my motm just pipping vinagre but all the fringe players brought in
for this game played excellent ,maybe we should have done this for Huddersfield.

Sent from my iPad

Find more at www.nswolves.com