Jimmy brown are you planning on going tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Mar 2019, at 5:24 pm, Andy Hinton
<andyhinton...@gmail.com<mailto:andyhinton...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Jimmy I’ve been in Oz for 10 years. Originally I too was from sedgley. Spent
my time in the red lion, courthouse and in all the other 10 or so pubs from
1983. I’m down in the southern highlands so won’t be making the Pyrmont in the
morning. I’m sure we’ll give them a good game. Come on me babbies

Andy Hinton

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Mar 2019, at 14:28, james graves