They didn’t sell out is this the norm for semi finals .
Do clubs get more tickets for semi then the final

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Mar 2019, at 10:31 am, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:

It's at Wembley so there will be a lot available. Neither game filled the
stadium last year despite both having London clubs

On Sun, 17 Mar. 2019, 10:28 am james graves,