Hi all - I'm still buzzing from the game on the weekend. Just watched
another vlog and the Jota and Jiminez goal highlights (Wolves youtube
channel - ones from every angle). I can't get enough of it at the
moment. If you don't read it then check out Wolvesblog - the post from
the weekend's game was poetic:
http://www.wolvesblog.com/13091/wolves-2-man-utd-1-2 Read the comments
too - I reckon the author struck a chord as you don't often see this
much engagement with a short blog post. Bought a tear to my eye. Never
thought a bunch of footballers in old gold and their genius Portuguese
manager could bring this middle aged fella to the brink of tears. All
the years in the wilderness wiped away by one brilliant game of
football...

Find more at www.nswolves.com
Groups "NSWolves" group.
an email to nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.