As a senior citizen, maybe my last chance now gone to see the golden boys
in another FA cup final again or to win another semi.

2 up with 15mins to go and playing in defensive mode!?.Always a dodgy match
tactic.
A complete gift to Watford.
Conceded two goals from not so special shots on goal in normal play. Maybe
not our strongest side!!
Probably  Doherty will not be alone in reliving the game hotspots.
Match tactics are golden!
1939 final similar outcome, all over again!

I will have to make do with my vivid 1949 and 1960 FA cup victory memories.
What a side and manager we had for those games.
Ken.

Find more at www.nswolves.com