I wonder if Costa will be joining the Leeds tour down under? Might be
interesting to see if he can make his mark on the team before the season
starts. I assume that’s what Leeds want from him (as £15mn is a lot for a
championship team). Might head out to see them play if he comes. Used to be a
bit of a Leeds fan when they had Kewell and a few other Aussies playing for
them (Mark Bosnich maybe?). Funny how two little known players from Wolves at
the time (late 90s/early 2000s) went on to coach Australia’s two biggest A
league teams. Mind you people knew Muscat for being the biggest thug in
European football so is unfair to say they were unknown!