Rafa got Newcastle punching way above there weight .
There going to struggle wouldn’t surprise me if they do the drop .

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jul 2019, at 3:51 pm, Roger Cooper
<rognr...@exemail.com.au<mailto:rognr...@exemail.com.au>> wrote:

Bruce $5.00 to be the first manager sacked from the Greed League.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:52 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: Re: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] Newcastle

They cut the trees' tops off outside my house today. Probably best for the
listening devices

On Thu, 18 Jul. 2019, 5:32 pm Roger Cooper,
<rognr...@exemail.com.au<mailto:rognr...@exemail.com.au>> wrote:
Iran was wonderful.
No AFP vans here, I used your name and address Steve, hope you didn’t mind.
Black didn’t suit me and the training camp was a bit rough on my knees and
elbows.
The training was that good I suffered non-alcoholic beer for three weeks and
didn’t complain once.