Lol. But Brighton only have that shitty Aussie keeper so a long shot could be
on. Although the only way Patricio would hit the goal off a long kick is if he
were aiming for the sideline at halfway 😬 - he is a great stopper but long
kicks are not his forte!

And also worth noting that Ryan got BBC player of the match in their last
outing... I vaguely remember Mooy scoring against us a bit (or putting in good
assists) - hopefully he has an off game!