From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
kenneth carl fergusson
Sent: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 7:32 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] Congratulations Sevilla!!

Wolves Sunday morning league penalty miss

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 7:11 am Paul Crowe,
<paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>> wrote:
What an anti-climax. Totally outplayed and given a football lesson.
Never in it, even if Jimenez had converted early.
At least Nuno knows where he needs to strengthen if he didn’t already.
Just got beat by a much better side, move on, have a good rest and improve
again next season.

Paul Crowe
Account Manager – ANZ
Intralox Australia Pty Ltd
Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>
Mobile: +61 409 025 500
Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742
NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

[A732CA4E]

--
Find more at www.nswolves.com<http://www.nswolves.com>
nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.