hi guys,
It seems we did not get it right in the window!
I am really disapointed by our transfer window performance.why we selling
Jotta for £36M and Matt Doherty for £15M when we have bought a dudd Silva
for £35M. Missed two open goals at stoke in cup.
Crazy strategy in transfer windows.
This is the breakup  of our great team.