From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 7:48 AM
To: NT 2000 Discussions
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; NT 2000 Discussions
Subject: Re: Removing a Domain Controller

You say that AD will not allow you to? Is there an error?

Robert Rutherford

                      Minero Hector B DLVA

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "NT 2000
Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      L>                            cc:

                      Sent by:                      Subject:  Removing a
Domain Controller
                      bounce-nt2000-137226@l

                      s.swynk.com

                      05/02/2003 12:42

                      Please respond to "NT

                      2000 Discussions"

Hi all,
When we migrated to Windows 2000, we took a BDC off the network and saved
it
as a backup in case something
went wrong during the upgrade of the PDc and all other machines.
Everything
went smoothless.
Now, I want to remove the old BDC account from the Domain Controllers
object
and AD does not allow me to do so.
I suppose it's because the BDC is not online.
Is there a way to force the removal of this BDC?

_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575

------
You are subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives: http://www.swynk.com/sitesearch/search.asp

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in
commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the
Administrator by E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
DEK International., or its affiliates.
This footnote signifies that this message has been
checked for viruses by MailswpUK1