Hi all,

 I thank for being able to do trim ntfs devices on linux. Thank you again.

But i have a tiny problem. When i create ntfs volume on thin pool of LVM, i
can't execute fstrim it.

fstrim: /data/: FITRIM ioctl failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device

I think it's about 'discard_granularity' value.
but i don't know how to fix it.
thank you

 엑세스 주식회사 XS INC. ⊂ 팀 장  서 정 우  / 徐 政 佑/ Seo Jeong Woo
서울시 구로구 구로3동 197-5 삼성IT밸리 1004호
Mobile 010-3896-9002 / Office 02-2088-3243
 FAX  02-2039-3076 / E-mail s...@xsinc.co.kr