Hi,

Ulf Zibis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess there is another bug in 2015.3.14AR.3.
> I think, variable first should only be calculated, if cnt > 0, as
> otherwise get4l(attr,off+8) would potentially violate the memory range
> of attr. See attached patch.

Ok. Merged.

> Additionally I did:
> - made (auth < 100) superfluous

Not superfluous on some compilers.

> - compacted showsid()

This is about rewriting code in a different way. Making
code more compact does not make it more legible to humans
and it implies rerunning tests. I am not interested,
please focus on fixing bugs.

> - replaced d with u in formatstring.

Debatable, as the argument can obviously not be negative,
taking it anyway.

> I also attach an alternative using a while loop.

I am not interested in rewriting code which is not known
to behave wrongly.

Jean-Pierre