Hello everybody,

I am going to try upgrading ntfs-3g to version 2016.2.22AR.1-3
(https://packages.debian.org/stretch/ntfs-3g)

As per the bellow page it states:

"Plugin for reading the deduplicated files stored by Windows servers."

and a link to http://jp-andre.pagesperso-orange.fr/dedup.zip in the
download session, does this mean I have to manually install a plugin to
get filesytem read support on ntfs deduplication volues?

http://www.tuxera.com/community/ntfs-3g-advanced/junction-points-and-symbolic-links/

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong (GNU/Linux Consultant)
PowerCraft Technology