Hi,

I see what is happening here : this file "algemeen.txt"
is recorded the traditional way (like mine), not the
way most of your files are recorded. So I have to improve
the selection of modes.

I will upload a fix next week.

Was this file created recently ? Maybe, when a file is
updated, it is recorded differently from when it was created
initially.

Regards

Jean-Pierre