MetaFun experts,
In my document I want to automatically set a reference on the front cover
The following line puts the value of [EMAIL PROTECTED] into the document

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

But
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Does not put the value into

\MPbetex{FrontCover}
What do you think I am doing wrong

TIA
--
Nigel King CTO Orthogon Systems

The information contained within this e-mail, and any files transmitted with
it, is confidential and is intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this
message or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information
contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please telephone +44 (0)1364 655500, and
delete it from your system.