Ahoi!

I just reviewed my german ConTeXt tutorial and tried to tell the truth
about all the table modes. Please correct me if I'm wrong:

* tabulate
- can break over several pages
- [start|stop]tabulate[head|tail] should define a repeated head/tail,
  but it doesn't work
- documented in the manual (cont-en[i|p])

* table
- cannot break
- based on Wichura's TaBlE (others not)
- can be used as float (others not?)
- documentation commercial at pctex.com (39 $),
  partly docs in "ConTeXt - an excursion" (m[s|p]-cb-en)

* tables
- same as table, but can break over several pages
- [start|stop]table[head|tail] works
- nowhere documented?

* TABLE
- didn't try page breaks yet; should it work?
- [b|e]TABLE works; should [start|stop]TABLE also?
- docs: up-to-date 8 (no link on HP!), enattab

* new table mode?
I remember Hans wrote about a new enhanced table
mode, but can't find the mail.

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/