All,

I am running Miktex on Windows. I took my YandY lucida fonts (pfb and afm
files) and put them in a temporary directory, f:\temp\fonts\lucida on my
system.

I then ran:

texfont --fontroot=f:\localtexmf --sourcepath=f:\temp\fonts\lucida
--vendor=yandy --collection=lucida --makepath --install

I then added the following line to pdftex.cfg.

map +texnansi-yandy-lucida.map

The following file now compiles. However, feelings are bittersweet. I've
got something working, but I have no idea why. Nor am I assured that I've
found the proper solution. More difficulties could loom on the horizon.

Have I done this the correct way?

\setupoutput[pdf]

\usetypescript[berry][texnansi]
\usetypescript[lbr]
\setupbodyfont[lbr]

\starttext

Hello. This is a {\em test} of what the {\it Lucida} {\sl Fonts} can
do at 6 {\sc am}.

\placeformula
\startformula
f(x)=\int_0^x f(t)\, dt