Am Donnerstag, 14.08.03, um 23:38 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Hans Hagen:
BTW: I'll drop my "ConTeXt cookbook" project.
I've never enough time to care about it like it was needed.
Sorry and and big thanks to all who helped until now!

can you (or someoneelse) turn the usefull bits into myways so that the collection is somehow is not lost?

Most input (what was never online) came from Jens-Uwe. What I wrote myself (first few samples) will stay online.

I'd like to enhance my german docs, but at the moment
I've no urgent project that needs TeX, so it goes a bit
into the background.

And if I get forced to convert my PDF-Info docs at work
to Word and PowerPoint, that wouldn't become better, too.
(Nobody else in my company uses TeX, and they got a
standardization mania... If I'm lucky and the standard
installation maker guy is in a good mood, I can hand him
the new TeX Live and tell him "that's an important font
testing software that I need for developing"... ;-)

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/