Hi.  I am having trouble finding the right incantation for summoning
the correct Z.  There are some doubly-lined versions of N, Z, Q, and
R, that are used often to signify the sets of natural numbers,
integers, rational numbers, and reals, respectively.

Does anyone know how to get those?  Here's a pic of the Z and Q.  Note
that there's white between the lines -- not fill.

                                 -----
    -------------------        -/     \-
                /    /        /       | \
               /    /        /        |  \
              /    /        /         |   \
              |   /         |         |   |
             /    |        /          |    \
            /    /         |          |    |
           /    /          |          |    |
          /    /           |          |    |

--
--Ed L Cashin            |   PGP public key:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |   http://noserose.net/e/pgp/