Hans,
Thank you again for your speedy response.
> \bTABLE[split=yes]
> \bTR \bTD left \eTD\bTD right \eTD\eTR
> \bTR[after=\pagina] \bTD left \eTD\bTD right \eTD\eTR
> \bTR \bTD left \eTD\bTD right \eTD\eTR
> \bTR \bTD left \eTD\bTD right \eTD\eTR
> \bTR \bTD left \eTD\bTD right \eTD\eTR
> \bTR \bTD left \eTD\bTD right \eTD\eTR
> \eTABLE
>
> i'll send you the adapted core-ntb in another mail
Thanks received and installed

> Hans
\pagina seems to be synonymous with \page at least \page appears to have the
same effect. I was hoping for [after={\page[bigpreference]}] but that does
not appear to work. [after={\page[yes]}] does the same as \page. It seems to
be just that the preference does not do anything.

I was also hoping for [split=repeat] but that stops [after=\pagina] from
doing anything.

Thanks again
--
Nigel