Jens-Uwe Morawski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:38:03 +0200
 Patrick Gundlach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Holger Schöner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 > >
 > > For some reason the example you provided does not work at all for me
 > > (there is no page break before chapters; perhaps my ConTeXt is too
 > > old), so I'm sorry, I could not test this suggestion.
 >
 > how old is your ConTeXt Version? It must be more than one year old
 > (that is if my memory serves me right).

 AFAIK No. Yesterday before my update to the current beta i tested the example
 and it did not work. The version installed was from july this year.

 With the current beta it works, but gives in the bad result Steffen mentioned
 if \[start|stop][front|body]matter is present in the file. Esp.
that it adds an empty
 odd page 15. Without those *matter's  it works as expected.

Jens

Thank you. But no project structure without matters.

So what to do now?

Is there some help from above?

Steffen