At 12:39 29/09/2003 +0200, you wrote:
Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i admit that typescripts are not fast, but the advantages of the current
> method is that i can change them easily as well as use different criteria
> when loading them; i did some experiments with (memory hungry) preloading,
> but on my system it made no real difference; normally the filesystem caches
> the files quite well; file searching may take a while when the file table
> (mktexlsr) is not up to date

OK, but how can I at least switch off loading parts (typescripts, map files... see below) that I don't need?

I didn't dare to go to the source and comment in/out lines myself.

you can of course make a minimal typescript file and then load only that one by setting:


\def\typescriptfiles{yourfile.tex}

Hans
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
 tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                       information: http://www.pragma-ade.com/roadmap.pdf
                    documentation: http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
ntg-context mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context

Reply via email to