Am Samstag, 04.10.03, um 09:42 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:

BTW: On MacOS X one can use texshow only with X11 (there's no Perl/Tk
for Aqua).
Is there a way to increase font size? It's unreadable small (only on
X11/OSX, Win and Lin are ok).
I guess there's some standard X11 parameter?

OK, use only with X11.

So I started X11 and entered texshow in xterm:
Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/context/perltk/ /System/Library/Perl/Does anybody has an advice on how to use actually texshow?

Do you have developer tools installed? You need make, gcc etc. for compiling the module(s).

perl -MCPAN -eshell

((
Enters Perl CPAN shell mode.
I think you must answer some installation questions of Perl Module CPAN.
And probably you must install LWP (LibWWWPerl) before Tk...
If it doesn't work try "force install" instead of "install"
))

install Bundle::LWP
install Tk
quit