Hi all!

TEXEXEC documentation and self documented 'texexec.rme' file says that it
should be copied to 'texexec.ini'. First of all; I have two 'texexec.rme' in
TeX tree; first in

    ...TeX/context/config

the second in

    ...TeX/context/perltk

Files looks to be identical but and the second location has a priority. But
which location is more convenient for texexec config file?

The second question is WHY I have to copy 'texexec.rme' to 'texexec.ini'? If
I do so and change some settings in 'texexec.ini' and than run
'texexec --verbose', I can see that settings are still taken from
'texexec.rme'. Could You tell me what is the point in copying RME to INI and
when INI file is used instead RME?

Thanks, Pawe/l