Saturday, October 25, 2003 Severin Obertuefer wrote:

>> Saturday, October 25, 2003 Severin Obertuefer wrote:
>>
>> > i get an error when I try this: "pstopdf" can not be found ...
>> > I use MS Windows and Miktex. GS is installed
>>
>> Is it in the path?

> c:\programme\ruby\bin;
> C:\Programme\texmf\context\perltk;
> C:\Programme\Perl\bin\;
> C:\Programme\texmf\miktex\bin;
> %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem

> I have this pathes in my configuration....

So GS is not in the path. Add to your path

<path-where-you-installed-GS>\bin;
<path-where-you-installed-GS>\lib

It is important to put both ..\bin and ..\lib in the path: the
first one contains the executable, the second one contains
(among other things) the pstopdf batch file.

And remember to reboot for maximum assurance that the changes
stick :)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta