Is this a bug or a feature? Please compare these two setups:

\setupitemize[1][n,inmargin][margin=2em,alignment=left,stopper=)]

This does what I want: I get a numbered list with numbers aligned raggedleft.

\setupitemize[n,inmargin][margin=2em,alignment=left,stopper=)]

According to the manual, this should do exactly the same. But I get a list with bullets.

My problem is that I want two different kind of lists in my document, and when I use definition # 1, all the lists seem to be numbered, even if I specify \startitemize[2,packed,joinedup] later on. Any hints will be welcome!

Best

Thomas