Hi Hans,

Indeed now I tried in Acrobat5 and the problem does not show up.

There is probably another bug to be reported:

I got a file, where with \startcombination ... \stopcombination two small pictures are placed next to each other. - When viewing the result in Acrobat6 everything looks ok. When printing the page, then the right picture will not show up on the print!

Kind regards Willi