Hello,everybody,

     I have a problem while using context to create some flowcharts. The beginning of
my tex source file looks like:

     \setupoutput[pdftex]
     \usemodule[chart]

     Naturally I got a flowchart in pdf version. But a pdf version flowchart is
not suitable for inserting into a paper or a report. Then I try to use software to
convert it from pdf format into some other imgage formats. But none of them was
satisfied.
I wonder how can I direct get a flowchart in some imgage formats (e.g. in png, jpg
format) from the source tex file. Are there some
tricks in the settings of the tex source file?

   Thanks in advance!

   Best regards

        wei jm
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]