At 21:55 18/02/2004, you wrote:
Hi friends,

there are for sure more sophisticated and more urgent problems,
but my question to me is really a big problem.

Isn't there anybody that knows a command or a work-around that could help?

Hm, for some time there is a secret feature in cont-new.tex which i still have to finish:

\starttext

\start
  \setupparagraphintro[reset,first][\hangafter-2 \hangindent2em FIRST]
  \input ward \blank \input ward \blank
  \input ward \blank \input ward \blank
\stop

\page

\start
  \setupparagraphintro[reset,next][\hangafter-2 \hangindent2em NEXT]
  \input ward \blank \input ward \blank
  \input ward \blank \input ward \blank
\stop

\page

\start
  \setupparagraphintro[reset,each][\hangafter-2 \hangindent2em EACH]
  \input ward \blank \input ward \blank
  \input ward \blank \input ward \blank
\stop

\stoptext

The next option only works when you have the following patch in cont-new.tex (Search for original):

\def\dosetupparagraphintro[#1][#2]%
  {\processallactionsinset
     [#1]
     [   \v!reset=>\global\chardef\everyparagraphintro\zerocount
                   \global\everyfirstparagraphintro\emptytoks
                   \global\everynextparagraphintro \emptytoks,
        \v!eerste=>\global\chardef\everyparagraphintro\plusone
                   \doglobal\appendtoks#2\to\everyfirstparagraphintro,

\v!volgende=>\ifcase\everyparagraphintro\global\chardef\everyparagraphintro\plusone\fi
                   \doglobal\appendtoks#2\to\everynextparagraphintro,

\v!elk=>\ifcase\everyparagraphintro\global\chardef\everyparagraphintro\plustwo\fi