Hi Otared, Hi Charlie,

Otared Kavian schrieb:

Dear all,

I am preparing a newsletter for our group on the history of settlement in Ireland. I would like to use a drop capital at the start of articles. I think I remember a file explaining how to do this in Context but I can't find it now. Can anyone tell me the code to use or give me the url of the file (if I am not just imagining this).

Thanks,
Charlie Doherty

I found that a few months ago Hans answered this to someone on the list: