John Culleton wrote:

I have figured out that there is a way to print out the internal documentation of the various Context modules in a manner that makes some sense. I first use grep to extract all the %D lines of a module into a separate file e.g., foo.tex. Then I eliminate the %D tag from all lines using Vim. I add \starttext and \stoptext statements.

Faster than grep: texutil --documents texfile.tex
produces a TeX file called texfile.ted

The result is imperfect but more or less intelligible. It seems to me that there might be a script buried somewhare in the system that does this better. If so, what is it called?

Try: texexec --module --pdf file
where FILE is a ConTeXt MP/PL/TEX file
This combines texutil --documents with texexec --pdf.

Tobias