Dear partners in crime,

I mentioned this some time ago, can't find the answer right now...

I need a \=i where the bar over the <i> is the width of the box. In computer modern the bar over the <i> is much too large and looks ugly and buts into other letters when used frequently. In good quality typesetting the bar in the \=i is always smaller than for, say, \=a and \=u. (Of course, ConTeXt already incorporates the \i in its def. of \=i and I don't want to lose that feature;->)

Also, Hoenig helped me make a complete old style computer modern virtual font. Where can I upload this package (with all Context-related typescripts) for people to look at and maybe improve?

Best
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid