Le 22 juin 04, ā 19:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

the idea of the keywords is very nice...
in
  http://wiki.tcl.tk
you can search for a specific page using the url

yes! it's the best exemple I know about! No need to define a strict hierchical structure.

Also, this could be the url for hight level FAQ
(this forum it not realy a hight level forum!)
- how about ConTeXt future (why it is not open source?)
- which/where is the reference documentation
  (don't reply with some recursive answer!)
- how many euro poeple would pay for a reference
  ConTeXt book?

I know these questions has been answered somewhere,
and some days ago,
But I know that because I have followed this
mailing list for months.
But I'm not sure I'm able to find these without asking
to this list!

like in

http://wiki.tcl.tk/file

even more, you can search all pages containing a word like in:

http://wiki.tcl.tk/menu*

perhaps it could be copied for ConTeXt wiki...don´t know how tclers do
theirs, but I guess they use tcl and they more or less can give some
advice.

Just some thoughts.

Cheers,

Jose Ignacio