yep, it seems to work...it generates metafun.mem in the same directory it
was invoked...

do I have to invoke

texexec --make --alone

in a specific directory to perform correct installation of ConTeXt ?

I have not seen anything like that mentioned in install document...

is lattest version of TexExec in cont-tfm.zip ?

Jose